Last night, we sat down to create a list of the translation of “Turkish Coffee” world in other languages.
Warm summer nights in New York City lead us to creativity and new ideas.
A new and a great idea came to us out of nowhere. We said to ourselves; “Why don’t we ask our readers to help with this project?”
How to Help us with the Project Turkish Coffee Translation
We have named our list: Project Turkish Coffee Translation
Here’s how you can help us to create this list:
- If you are bilingual, or you know anybody who speaks another language (come on, you definitely know, remember the six degrees of separation?) ask and learn the translation of “Turkish Coffee” in a different language.
- Post in the comments below with your translation, here’s the format:
- Help us spread the word. Please copy and paste this message into your twitter and tweet it to spread the word.
Translation: Türk Kahvesi
Name: Your name and/or your website’s name
We will be adding a link for the person who has sent the translation of that specific language first. This is our way of saying thanks by giving a link and sending traffic to your way. But, please keep in mind, if somebody already commented for the specific language before you did, you will not be getting credit. So, hurry
@TurkishCoffeeUS Project Turkish Coffee Translation – Add your translation at http://bit.ly/Y6YHJ
Here’s the first translation, of course in Turkish. Looking forward to receiving your contributions.
Project Turkish Coffee Translation
- Türk Kahvesi – Language: Turkish, Contributor: Turkish Coffee US.
- Café Turco – Language: Portuguese (Brazil), Contributor: Nicole Arruda.
- Caffè Turco – Language: Italian, Contributor: C.S..
- Turska Kafa – Language: Serbian, Contributor: Ozren Vukelic.
- Kava – Language: Croatian, Contributor: Ozren Vukelic.
- Kahva – Language: Bosnian, Contributor: Ozren Vukelic.
- トルコ コ－ヒ ( toruko ko-hi) – Language: Japannese, Contributor: Gulcin.
- قهوة تركي – Language: Arabic, Contributor: Nora.
- Török kávé – Language: Hungarian, Contributor: Erik.
- Cafea Turcească – Language: Romanian, Contributor: Erik.
- Türkischer Kaffee / Mokka – Language: German, Contributor: Erik.